My Final Finding Horcrux Game

Getting to finish my arcade game hasn’t been easy. There was a lot of work that went into finishing it. My class all did a “trial run” on a strip on cardboard, so we could understand what to do once we got to use our boxes. We started out by cutting the cardboard so the buttons and micro-switches could fit in, and then we had to start wiring and crimping. This part was the most painful part because we had to use pliers to secure the wires to the terminals. For the wires, we had to strip them from their casing so we could connect them properly.

Once we got the set up right, we had to take apart the buttons, micro-switches, and wires from the cardboard. Then we had to attach them to our boxes. We also got to decorate our boxes…

Once I had all of my wires connected, I started uploading my game to my SD card, which would then be put into my Raspberry Pi. After I got my Raspberry Pi attached to my box, I was able to test the whole thing out on a screen and connected the buttons and wires to it.

I was able to play my game perfectly fine and present it to my class. In conclusion, this was a really fun project and I would 100% do this again(just not the crimping part).